Recent Posts

Liverpool Planning a move on Aaron Ramsey - Arsenal Player

Liverpool Planning a move on Aaron Ramsey - Arsenal Player


The midfielder, 27, will leave the club toward the finish of the season, after another agreement offer was pulled back.

It had been broadly announced that both Manchester United and Liverpool were keen on marking him.

Sky Sports, notwithstanding, demanded the Reds were not taking a gander at the Welshman.

Talking after the Gunners' 1-0 away prevail upon Sporting in the Europa League, Ramsey conceded he was surrendered to leaving North London.

"All things considered, there is no agreement on the table right now so there is nothing for me to consider or whatever.

"We as a whole realize that the agreement was forgotten about away. I don't know precisely why in light of the fact that half a month prior to we kind of concurred and I was prepared to sign.

"Something occurred, I don't know precisely what, but rather that agreement is no longer there, or nothing's on the table.

"Ideally, someone will come up and reveal to me why. I'll acknowledge that if there's a reason. Right now, no, I haven't. At the point when the time is correct, I presumably will discover yet that hasn't occurred yet.

"So I simply need to get my head down, buckle down and help out this group as much as I can now. We'll see where that takes me," he said.

No comments